Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Play Week Online Generator




I've enjoyed playing around with the image generators. I had a look around The Generator Blog and found a Simpson one called Simpsonize Me which sounded like fun. You download a picture of yourself (or someone else) and turn them into a character from the Simpsons. Above is the before photos... Here I am Simpsonized http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.php?lang=en_us&code=avljrwedchqbhwnwqeekhhnvtqgzpsre#

Here is Tony


Here is Karen
Sorry guys I hope you don't mind being Simpsonized but you look pretty cool especially Karen who looks pretty darn good as a Simpson's character! I still look like a nerd!
Hmmm who can I find pictures of next to Simpsonize...


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant Celine - we are Simpson characters! I look like a cross between an associate of Johnny Tightlips and a member of Reverend Lovejoy's congregation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony looks scarily accurate, it's a bit of a concern...

    That looks really great!

    ReplyDelete